Why So Many College Students Chose Sales as a Career
You might not know it, but there are thousands of sales jobs available in your area alone. With most of them offering base pay plus commission and an average pay of $55,730*, you are able to manage just how much you make, and most sales professionals report continuing to earn more year after year.
- High-demand jobs
- Flexibility with some positions – you can work from home or remotely
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- Helping people on a daily basis
- The opportunity to make over 100k a year (pay off those student loans faster)
- Thousands of jobs open in your area
- More time out in the field meeting people, rather than sitting in an office
- Trainable skills to fit your strengths (put your degree to use)
*According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics
Sales2Job Can Prepare You
Online Sales Training. Certification. Job Placement. College Credit.
Our groundbreaking online 5-week sales training and job placement program will help you cultivate the best of who you are into a salesperson who builds strong, lucrative relationships for a rewarding career.
And…We teach you how to listen critically, present well and we’ll help you build a killer LinkedIn® profile that will make you impressive before you even walk through the door for an interview.
- Three interactive Webinars per week
- Skills to build a powerful LinkedIn profile
- Interview techniques to get the job
- Programs offered monthly
- Proven four-step selling process
- Learn how to build your personal brand
- Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Training
- Guidance with cover letter, resume, and networking to get the job
- Certification and college credits
Tuition Assistance and Funding
Need help affording Sales2Job course fees? OhioMeansJobs and Wright-Patt Credit Union can help.
Any student eligible for membership with Wright-Patt Credit Union can apply for a signature loan through one of the following options:
- Apply online
- Visit one of our member centers
- Or call (937) 912-7000
Wright-Patt Credit Union proudly serves:
- Individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Darke, Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Greene, Hamilton, Licking, Madison, Miami, Montgomery, Pickaway, Preble, Union, or Warren Counties in Ohio.
- Military and civilian employees of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
- Military personnel residing in a 14-county area adjacent to the Fairborn area who do not have a credit union available.
- Retired United States Government military and civilian personnel.
- Government employees residing near WPAFB who do not have credit union facilities at their places of employment.
- Wright State University students, faculty, staff, and Alumni Association members.
- Select groups made up of people associated through employment, geographic location, or other organizational affiliation.
- Spouses, children, and certain other relatives of current WPCU members.
Thanks to OhioMeansJobs, your course fees could be fully funded. Contact our team at Sales2Job to learn how.
With PayPal credit, you have more time to pay for your Sales2Job course! Get a credit decision quickly and manage your payments from your mobile device, all with no annual fees. Visit PayPal Credit online to learn more.
What you need to get started
**All Ohio students enrolling in a registered career college or school are required to complete the online Student Consumer Information Course. This 5-min video course is replacing the previous disclosure form and costs $25. Students must complete this course to participate in Sales2Job. Click here to take the video course. Once the video course has been completed, students are ready to enroll. When searching for our course in the online database of registered Ohio Career Colleges and Schools, please as each for us using “Virtanza DBA Sales2Job.”
Fun fact – if you’re a great salesperson, you are more likely to become the CEO of a company.
The American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT®) has evaluated and recommended college credit in the lower-division baccalaureate/associate degree category, 2 semester hours in business communications, sales, or marketing of Sales2Job Academy's Virtanza Sales Training and Certification course. Founded in 1918, ACE is the major coordinating body for all the nation’s higher education institutions, representing more than 1,600 college and university presidents and more than 200 related associations nationwide. It provides leadership on key higher education issues and influences public policy through advocacy.
For more than 30 years, colleges and universities have trusted ACE CREDIT to provide reliable course equivalency information to facilitate their decisions to award academic credit. For more information, visit the ACE CREDIT website at www.acenet.edu/credit.
The ACE CREDIT logo is a federally registered trademark of the American Council on Education and cannot be reproduced without express written permission of the American Council on Education