Admissions & Aid
Our Enrollment Process
Sales2Job Academy is a unique and personalized approach to sales career training. You’ll become a certified professional sales consultant with a team of instructors to advise and coach you along the way.
Our enrollment process includes the following steps to ensure you will have the maximum opportunity for success in this challenging course, including a pre-application assessment and tests. Sales2Job Academy is officially an Ohio career school, but our enrollment process is the same for all students regardless of where they live. We use the excellent assessment tools on the Ohio state government website to help us make sure students have the skills and qualifications to be successful in our program. Here are full instructions for taking those and submitting forms and information.
If you have questions about this process once under way, give us a call at (888) 311-1265 for assistance.
Please note that the assessment and tests may take up to 3 hours.
1. Career Profile Assessment
Take the “Career Profile” assessment on OhioMeansjobs.com.
Save your results by taking a screenshot on your computer. Email your Sales2Job Admission Counselor a screenshot of your results. They will be looking for one of three characteristics, or any combination of the three: Social, Enterprising, and Investigative.
2. Three Work Keys Practice Tests
Next, take the following 3 Work Keys tests on OhioMeansJobs.com.
- Reading for Information
- Locating Information
- Applied Mathematics Skills
Having trouble finding the tests on OhioMean Jobs? They are located just under the Core Practice Assessments. Sales2Job Academy requires a score of at least a 4 rating on each. If you get a 3, we can talk about next steps. Take a screenshot of the results from each of the three Work Keys Practice Tests and email them to your assigned Sales2Job Admissions Counselor. Or, you can print, scan and email the results to your assigned counselor. Your result will not be saved after you close your browser.
3. Application & Enrollment Agreement
Fill out the Sales2Job Academy Course Application document and sign the Enrollment Agreement.
4. Consumer Information Video Course
Just one more easy step! Because Sales2Job Academy is a certified career school in the state of Ohio, all of our students must participate in the consumer information video course.
After we have accepted your application materials and assessment results, Sales2Job Academy will purchase a coded invitation for you to complete this course. When you receive the code, click the Watch the Video link and enter your invitation code. A video will soon begin playing. After you have seen the video, simply complete an electronic acknowledgment. That’s it! You’ll receive an email with a link to the information specific to your invitation code. Forward this email to your assigned Sales2Job Admission Counselor to confirm you have received the consumer disclosure information.
Questions about the Sales2Job Enrollment Process?
Sales2Job not a cookie-cutter training program. We are pioneering the use of Income Share Agreements, a new way to help our students finance their education debt free. While other training programs might make you take out burdensome loans to pay tuition and costs upfront, Sales2Job is doing something different – we’re putting our money where our mouth is. Using an Income Share Agreement, you only pay a small percentage of your income when you get a job. To learn more about how we’re using Income Share Agreements to help you finance your training, contact Sales2Job Academy.
Wright-Patt Credit Union
Any student eligible for membership with Wright-Patt Credit Union can apply for a signature loan through one of the following options:
- Apply online
- Visit one of our member centers
- Or call (937) 912-7000
Wright-Patt Credit Union proudly serves:
- Individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Darke, Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Greene, Hamilton, Licking, Madison, Miami, Montgomery, Pickaway, Preble, Union, or Warren Counties in Ohio.
- Military and civilian employees of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
- Military personnel residing in a 14-county area adjacent to the Fairborn area who do not have a credit union available.
- Retired United States Government military and civilian personnel.
- Government employees residing near WPAFB who do not have credit union facilities at their places of employment.
- Wright State University students, faculty, staff, and Alumni Association members.
- Select groups made up of people associated through employment, geographic location, or other organizational affiliation.
- Spouses, children, and certain other relatives of current WPCU members.
Visit www.wpcu.coop for eligibility requirements.
Thanks to OhioMeansJobs, your course fees could be fully funded. Contact our team at Sales2Job to learn how.
With PayPal credit, you have more time to pay for your Sales2Job course! Get a credit decision quickly and manage your payments from your mobile device, all with no annual fees. Visit PayPal Credit online to learn more.
Get All In! Take Control of Your Future Earning Potential…
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our group course starts the first FRIDAY of each month, with the next program starting November 3 through December 6.